Spousal Support

When Child Support Ends, Spousal Support Can Increase

When Child Support Ends. Did you know that the termination of child support can be used as a basis for increasing spousal support? It can, but only if you act right away. Family Code section 4326 provides

Read more
Common Law Marriage Marvin Claims

Common Law Marriage in California? (Marvin Actions)

Common law marriage is not recognized in California. However, unmarried parties who live together and have a relationship over long a period of time may have rights to financial support and property. These

Read more